Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Jacksonville, FL

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Jacksonville, FL

As you most likely know, Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Jacksonville, FL. Are you part of the 94%, or 792,417 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Jacksonville? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Not to worry. There are television packages to suit your needs.

Whether you enjoy sports, movies, news or reality shows, Time Warner Cable can provide you with the programming you desire. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which will allow you to log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your mobile devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

To add home phone and/or Internet to your TV service, you need only one thing -- a Time Warner Cable bundle deal. The number of Jacksonville, FL homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. Which means that 556,378 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. Onscreen caller ID means that you can get caller ID right on the TV when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. In Jacksonville, FL, Time Warner Cable offers fun and unique options, that add to convenience of a service bundle.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 370,919 Jacksonville residents who've made the same choice. If you own three or more televisions, you're like millions of other Americans, which makes the Whole House HD-DVR service more important than ever. It's your lucky day, Time Warner Cable has just the solution for you.

Choose Time Warner Cable and receive advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with each set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Jacksonville, FL

Nobody does like Jacksonville. That's why Time Warner Cable is the company to choose when you want personal programming. Follow Jacksonville University events, watch Brian Buscher or Florida Community College at Jacksonville smash their rivals. Not in the mood for sports? Time Warner Cable keeps it personal, by providing locally recognized shows like Supermarket Sweep and programs with Jacksonville stars, like Leila Danette.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.