CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lake Alfred, FL

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Lake Alfred, FL with Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable in Lake Alfred, FL is the telecommunications provider in your area. This is extremely good news! Are you part of the 94%, or 4,248 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Lake Alfred? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Wherever you land, there are TV programming options to fit your TV habits.

Get the best television programming package in Lake Alfred from Time Warner Cable. Options like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and view TV from your wireless devices; these features are specific to Time Warner Cable.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the the other residents in your area who bundle their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a package from Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. In Lake Alfred, FL, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. That means 2,983 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Your TV can give you caller ID information when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. You'll get these features and much more in Lake Alfred, FL when you combine Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

DVR use is on an upward trend. 1,988 Lake Alfred residents presently have at least one in their house. When you add a DVR to your cable TV package, watching premium home TV programming is so much easier.

Many TV viewers are looking for user-friendly functionality and advanced products and services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

Lake Alfred, FL Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. With excellent products and services, the company endures as a leader in the industry. Time Warner Cable is a favorite choice for customers in Lake Alfred, FL and is readily accessible in 29 states, with 31 diverse operating divisions. Time Warner Cable has the products and services beloved by people in Lake Alfred, FL. Presently, Time Warner Cable has greater than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Get in the loop on what all the fuss is about by dialing the number below for current deals and accessibility of Time Warner Cable services in Lake Alfred, FL.