CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Haleiwa, HI

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Haleiwa, HI

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Haleiwa, HI with Time Warner Cable

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Haleiwa, HI TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Haleiwa residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Whether you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services that fits your lifestyle. The number of Haleiwa residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Haleiwa and your dreams will come true.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Haleiwa residents having one in their homes. Instantly start a movie on one TV and finish it on another without missing anything with the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Haleiwa, HI Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you live in Haleiwa, HI, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. Haleiwa, HI residents evidently prefer to have Time Warner Cable as their provider with 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable. What are you waiting for? Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Haleiwa, HI can be found by calling the number below.