CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Kahuku, HI

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Kahuku, HI

You've probably figured out that Time Warner Cable is the telecommunications provider in Kahuku, HI. 94% of Kahuku residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 1,630 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. You'll find a TV package to satisfy the whole family.

Get amazing programming from Time Warner Cable. In your package, you can get unique services from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™. Use it to watch TV, program your DVR or even delete a show right from any of your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you are among the people who are looking to start bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle deal to get you what you need. In Kahuku alone, the percentage of people who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has grown to 66%. In other words, 1,144 Hawaiians are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Other unique features, like VoiceZone™, let you manage your Voicemail online. Onscreen caller ID means that incoming calls will show up on the TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. In Kahuku, HI, Time Warner Cable offers fun and unique options, that add to convenience of a service bundle.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

More than 763 Kahuku residents presently utilize a DVR as a part of their entertainment setup. If you're like the majority of Hawaiians, you probably have multiple TVs in your home. Let Time Warner Cable help you out with a Whole House HD-DVR to record multiple shows at once and watch them in any room in your home.

More television viewers are demanding easy-to-use options and advanced products and services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Kahuku, HI

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Kahuku, HI offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable has what Kahuku, HI residents want. To learn about Time Warner Cable availability in Kahuku, HI, call the number below.