CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Post Falls, ID

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Post Falls, ID

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Post Falls, ID

Now that you've figured out your Post Falls, ID cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Post Falls residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Post Falls, ID is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Get all the products, services and features that you need with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. Two-thirds of Idahoans people see the benefit of putting two or more services on a single bill. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Post Falls.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Post Falls residents having one in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own at least two, three or more televisions. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Post Falls, ID Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Post Falls, ID offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Post Falls, ID residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Post Falls, ID, call the number below.