CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Chandler, IN

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Chandler, IN

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-844-646-8523
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Chandler, IN with Time Warner Cable

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Chandler, IN TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Chandler residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

Whether you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other households and take advantage of the benefits of bundling TV with home phone service and/or Internet service. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Chandler, IN. That means 2/3 of your Chandler neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Chandler and get caller ID on your television.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Chandler residents already have a DVR in their homes? Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR services to its subscribers with its Whole House DVR solution. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Chandler, IN

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states within its 31 operating divisions and continually serves Chandler, IN customers outstanding choices in programming, Internet speed and phone options. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers in the U.S., you can save money and choose to bundle your Time Warner Cable services in Chandler, IN. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Chandler, IN.