CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Indianapolis, IN

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Indianapolis, IN

Most of your neighbors in Indianapolis have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 749,660 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Indianapolis? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? However you watch TV, the right bundle for you is right here.

Subscribe to the kind of programming preferred by residents of Indianapolis. It's the top rated programming that Time Warner Cable offers. Get special programming features that are only available from Time Warner Cable; including TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless device.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Be part of the majority: a Time Warner Cable bundle is the way to getting the TV, home phone and/or Internet service you want. In Indianapolis alone, the number of households taking advantage of telecommunications bundles has gone up to 66%. That means 526,357 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Online VoiceZone™ voicemail management is just one of the unique options. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that special feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Indianapolis, IN. Time Warner Cable also has the features you need to combine phone service with cable TV in Indianapolis, IN.

Enjoy the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 350,905 Indianapolis residents who've made the same choice. Like most Hoosiers, you probably have more than one television. The sophisticated Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable is a feature that many are choosing people.

Today's cable TV viewers are demanding advanced services, products and features with more user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Indianapolis, IN

Nobody does like Indianapolis. That's why Time Warner Cable is the company to choose when you want personal programming. Follow University of Indianapolis events, watch Wes Whisler or Harrison College smash their rivals. Not in the mood for sports? Time Warner Cable keeps it personal, by providing locally recognized shows like Men Behaving Badly and programs with Indianapolis stars, like Doug Jones.