CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Jamestown, IN

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Jamestown, IN Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Many residents of Jamestown have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! 94% of Jamestown residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 1,008 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to fit your TV habits.

Get service you'll appreciate with the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Jamestown. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

More households are bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and a Time Warner Cable bundle deal is what you need to enjoy the savings too. The rise in the popularity of bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of Jamestown residents getting the benefits of bundles. That's two-thirds, or 708, who have seen the advantages of having a single bill for two or more services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you set up your voicemail online. Your TV can give you caller ID information when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. In Jamestown, IN, Time Warner Cable offers fun and unique options, that add to convenience of a service bundle.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 472 Jamestown residents who've made the same choice. Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie in one room, pause it for whatever reason, and pick it up right where you left off on another television with the Whole House HD-DVR service.

Cable TV viewers need more advanced products and features that are not difficult to use. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Jamestown, IN

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. Today, the company maintains its position as a leader in the industry with the best products and services. With 31 operating divisions and availability in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is an ideal choice for customers in Jamestown, IN. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in Jamestown, IN. Currently, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Find out what all the fuss is about and call the number below for current deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Jamestown, IN.