CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lexington, IN

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Lexington, IN Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Lexington, IN. Are you part of the 94% of Lexington residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Lexington, IN is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services that you need. In Lexington, 66% of the residents bundle their telecommunications services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Lexington.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Lexington residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable subscribers who want advanced HD-DVR services look no further with the Whole House DVR solution. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Lexington, IN

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. As one of America's largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including Lexington, IN. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Lexington, IN. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Call the number below today for packages, special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable products and services in Lexington, IN.