CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Madison, IN

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Madison, IN

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 11,511 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Madison? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There's a wide range of programming packages to fit your viewing habits right here.

Need movies? Sports? Local channels? Not to worry. Time Warner Cable has exactly what you want. Especially the unique features, like TWC TV™, that allow you to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices. Get it from Time Warner Cable.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you're prepared to join those already bundling, a Time Warner Cable package -- TV with home phone and/or Internet -- is all you need. In Madison, IN, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. That means 8,082 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ online voicemail management let you control your voicemail online. And bundling TV and phone service with Time Warner Cable shows caller ID information directly on the TV screen. Time Warner Cable provides that and more when you bundle your services in Madison, IN.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

5,388 Madison residents now include a DVR as part of their basic cable television package. Time Warner Cable offers its subscribers advanced HD-DVR services with its Whole House DVR solution. Watching premium cable TV programming with a DVR as part of your cable television subscription is so much easier than without one.

If you are looking for advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and receive these and a lot more included in each set-top cable box.

Madison, IN Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

For many years now, Ivy Tech Community College-Southeast has been a source of community pride in Madison. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Madison has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.