CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Newburgh, IN

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Newburgh, IN

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-479-0854
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Newburgh, IN

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Newburgh, IN TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Newburgh residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Newburgh, IN is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Time Warner Cable bundle deals will get you everthing you want. 66% of Newburgh, IN residents choose to bundle services. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Newburgh.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of Newburgh residents having one in their homes. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you'll have the ability to watch your favorite show on one TV and finish it on another without missing a beat. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Newburgh, IN

For many years now, ITT Technical Institute-Newburgh has been a source of community pride in Newburgh. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Newburgh has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.