CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Dixon, KY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Dixon, KY

It's no longer a secret! Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Dixon, KY. Are you part of the 94%, or 596 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Dixon? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? The good news for you is Time Warner Cable has great specials on television programming packages to fit your preferences.

Everyone appreciates the programming that Time Warner Cable offers in Dixon. Get special programming features that are only available from Time Warner Cable; including TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless device.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are a lot of people who bundle their services. Want to be one of them? All you need to do is subscribe to a Time Warner Cable package and add Internet and/or home phone to benefit from bundling. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Dixon. In other words, 418 Kentuckians are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Online voicemail management with VoiceZone™ is just one of the unique features available when you bundle multiple services. Combining Time Warner Cable TV with phone service brings you special features such as caller ID right on your TV screen. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service enables these features and more.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

The rise in DVR use explains why more than 279 Dixon residents include a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of their basic cable TV package. You now have the ability to start a movie in one room, pause it and watch it in a totally separate room in your house by using the Whole House HD-DVR services presented by Time Warner Cable.

Get great Time Warner Cable features like Start Over® and Look Back® and learn about advanced features and services.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Dixon, KY

With a vision for the future of the cable and telecommunications industry, Time Warner Cable came onto the scene in 1989. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. Time Warner Cable is what you need if you're looking for great service in Dixon, KY. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Dixon, KY? If you want to learn more about special offers and Time Warner Cable availability in Dixon, KY, call the number below.