CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lily, KY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Lily, KY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Lily, KY. Are you part of the 94% of Lily residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Lily, KY. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. Bundling has risen to 66% in Lily, KY. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Lily.

Get Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Lily residents having one in their homes. Also, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Lily, KY Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. As one of America's largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including Lily, KY. Time Warner Cable provides the best cable TV, Internet, and phone services for Lily, KY residents. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Lily, KY, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.