CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Millersburg, KY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Millersburg, KY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Millersburg, KY with Time Warner Cable

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Millersburg, KY TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Millersburg residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Millersburg, KY is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the products and services that fits your lifestyle. The percentage is up to 66% of Millersburg homes who chose a bundle to combine their Internet, cable TV and/or phone services. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Millersburg.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Millersburg residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another TV without missing anything. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Millersburg, KY

Since being founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has made a lasting, noteworthy impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company continues to lead the industry with top-rated products and services. Available in 29 states, complete with 31 distinct operating divisions, Time Warner Cable is a preferred choice for customers in Millersburg, KY. Time Warner Cable has the products and services beloved by people in Millersburg, KY. Currently, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Get in the loop on what all the fuss is about by dialing the number below for current deals and accessibility of Time Warner Cable services in Millersburg, KY.