CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Morehead, KY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Morehead, KY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Morehead, KY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Now that you've figured out your Morehead, KY cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Morehead residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Morehead, KY is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other residents in your area who are bundling their TV service with digital phone and/or High-Speed Internet. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Morehead. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Morehead.

Get the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Morehead residents already have a DVR in their homes? Many others have opted to include the system from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Morehead, KY Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

For many years now, Morehead State University has been a source of community pride in Morehead. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Morehead has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.