CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Stamping Ground, KY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Stamping Ground, KY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Stamping Ground, KY. Are you part of the 94%, or 648 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Stamping Ground? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of how you choose to view TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

Get the best in movies, sports and local shows from Time Warner Cable. Get additional features from Time Warner Cable that fit your lifestyle like TWC TV™, which gives you the freedom to watch TV and set your DVR from your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

To add home phone and/or Internet to your TV service, you need only one thing -- a Time Warner Cable bundle deal. In Stamping Ground alone, the number of households taking advantage of telecommunications bundles has gone up to 66%. Which means that 455 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Online VoiceZone™ voicemail management is just one of the unique features. Bundling provides you with unique features such as having caller ID on your TV screen, when you combine Time Warner Cable TV service with a phone plan. In Stamping Ground, KY, Time Warner Cable offers fun and unique options, that add to convenience of a service bundle.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

If you currently have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then consider yourself among the more than 303 Stamping Ground residents already using one in their home. If you're like the majority of Kentuckians, you probably own multiple televisions. Let Time Warner Cable help you out with a Whole House HD-DVR to record multiple shows at once and watch them in any room in your home.

More television viewers are demanding advanced services with easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Stamping Ground, KY

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. Since then, it has provided quality content and service to its customers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you live in Stamping Ground, KY, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. As a resident of Stamping Ground, KY, Time Warner Cable is the only real answer to all of your entertainment and communication needs. Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Stamping Ground, KY can be found by calling the number below.