CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Addison, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Addison, ME with Time Warner Cable

If you call Addison, ME home, you've already found out Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider. Talk about good news! Are you part of the 94%, or 1,165 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Addison? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There's a wide range of programming packages to fit your viewing habits right here.

Whether you prefer movies, sports programming or local shows, Time Warner Cable has exactly what you need. Especially the unique features, like TWC TV™, that allow you to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices. Get it from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

There are a lot of people who bundle their services. Want to be one of them? All you need to do is subscribe to a Time Warner Cable package and add Internet and/or home phone to benefit from bundling. 66% -- that's how many Addison residents are now bundling telecommunications services. That's roughly 818 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Set up your voicemail online with VoiceZone™, an exclusive feature available to customers who bundle their services. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can even get caller ID to appear on the TV when receiving a call. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service enables these features and more.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 545 Addison residents who've made the same choice. You probably own multiple televisions, if you're like most Mainers. Let Time Warner Cable supply you with a HD-DVR for your TV and the whole house.

Discover the benefits of Time Warner Cable and get advanced features and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Addison, ME Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states within its 31 operating divisions and continually serves Addison, ME customers outstanding choices in programming, Internet speed and phone options. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides top choices in Addison, ME. Discover all there is to know about Time Warner Cable services, promotional offers and availability in Addison, ME by calling the number below!