CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Augusta, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Augusta, ME

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-400-0235
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Augusta, ME Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Augusta, ME. Are you part of the 94% of Augusta residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Augusta, ME is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Time Warner Cable bundle deals get you everthing you want. Home service bundles and packages have increased to 66% in Augusta, ME. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Augusta and your dreams will come true.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use has grown to 44% of Augusta residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another TV without missing a beat. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Augusta, ME

In case you hadn't noticed, University of Maine at Augusta is one of the most popular institutes of higher learning in Augusta. It's one of many in Maine that offers distance-learning and online classes, which makes it a great time to be a Time Warner Cable high-speed internet subscriber. With download speeds up to 50Mbps, you're sure to get the classes and training you want. Wouldn't it be great to be able to call yourself an alumnus from the same state as Rachel Nichols?