CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Bar Harbor, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Bar Harbor, ME

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Bar Harbor, ME with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Bar Harbor, ME. Are you part of the 94% of Bar Harbor residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Bar Harbor, ME. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Everything you need can be bundled into one bill with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. The percentage is up to 66% of Bar Harbor households who chose a bundle to combine their Internet, cable TV and/or phone services. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Bar Harbor and your dreams will come true.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Bar Harbor residents having one in their homes. Other residents in your area have opted to include the system from Time Warner Cable. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Bar Harbor, ME

For many years now, College of the Atlantic has been a source of community pride in Bar Harbor. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Bar Harbor has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.