CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Blaine, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Blaine, ME

Here's some good news: Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider in Blaine, ME. Are you part of the 94%, or 768 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Blaine? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to match your TV habits.

Get the best television programming package in Blaine from Time Warner Cable. Especially the unique features, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices. You'll only get it from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Get a Time Warner Cable package and join the homes who bundle their services with one company. In Blaine alone, the percentage of residents who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has grown to 66%. In other words, 539 Mainers are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Unique products include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. And bundling TV and phone service with Time Warner Cable lets you display caller ID info on your TV screen. Time Warner Cable also provides the most unique features when you combine cable television service in Blaine, ME.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 359 Blaine residents who've made the same choice. Begin watching a movie in one room with the Time Warner Cable Whole House HD-DVR, pause it for whatever reason, and pick it up right where you left off on another television.

If you crave advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and receive these and a lot more built into every set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Blaine, ME

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Providing services in 29 states across the nation, Time Warner Cable provides a multitude of services with exceptional performance in Blaine, ME when it comes to downloading music, watching your favorite shows and even when calling your friends. The 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers all agree, that Time Warner Cable provides amazing options in Blaine, ME. Find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable products, services, special offers and availability in Blaine, ME by calling the number below!