CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Bowdoinham, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Bowdoinham, ME with Time Warner Cable

Here's some good news: Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider in Bowdoinham, ME. Are you part of the 94%, or 2,587 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Bowdoinham? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you choose to watch television, Time Warner Cable has a programming package for you.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Features like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices; these features are unique to Time Warner Cable.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

More households are bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and a Time Warner Cable bundle deal is the perfect way for you to join them. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Bowdoinham. That's 1,816 Bowdoinham residents who have the Internet, Phone and/or TV service bundled onto one bill.

Listen to your voicemail online with VoiceZone™, an exclusive feature. And bundling TV and home phone service with Time Warner Cable lets you display caller ID information on your TV screen. Time Warner Cable offers that and more when you bundle your services in Bowdoinham, ME.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

More than 1,211 Bowdoinham residents presently utilize a DVR as a part of their entertainment setup. For advanced DVR services, many customers include Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR solution. If you own more than one television, this is a useful service.

TV viewers are looking for more advanced products and services with easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

Bowdoinham, ME Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has a record of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable offers Bowdoinham, ME customers quality options and services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Bowdoinham, ME residents need. For information on Time Warner Cable availability in Bowdoinham, ME, call the number below.