Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Brunswick, ME

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Brunswick, ME Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Most of your neighbors in Brunswick have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 14,188 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Brunswick? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your preferred method of watching TV, there are programming options to suit your viewing preferences.

Get TV programming you'll really appreciate from Time Warner Cable in Brunswick. Not to mention the unique services you can get only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to set up your DVR recordings and watch television from your mobile devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Isn't it time for you to join the people who already enjoy the benefits of bundling? A Time Warner Cable bundle gives you the TV, home phone and/or Internet that you and your family needs. The percentage of people in Brunswick who bundle telecommunications services has risen to 66%. That’s roughly 9,962 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

A bundle will also give you more control of your services, including being able to control your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. The ability to see caller ID on your TV screen is another great bundle feature. Bundle TV with phone service and experience Time Warner Cable features that you can't find any other way.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

6,641 Brunswick residents add a DVR as part of their basic cable TV package. If you own three or more televisions, you're like millions of other Americans, which makes the Whole House HD-DVR service more important than ever. It's your lucky day, Time Warner Cable has just the solution for you.

When you want modern features, pick Time Warner Cable and receive Start Over® and Look Back®; and many more are incorporated in each set-top cable box.

Brunswick, ME Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

The people of Brunswick take sports pretty seriously. With local schools like Bowdoin College or Bowdoin College, who can blame them? Whether you're following the career of Mark Rogers career or simply enjoy seeing Brunswick on TV, turn to Time Warner Cable for all the better ways to make it happen.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.