CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Burnham, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Burnham, ME Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

If you call Burnham, ME home, you've already found out Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider. Talk about good news! Are you part of the 94%, or 1,246 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Burnham? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? However you watch television, the right bundle for you is right here.

The TV programming you'll really love comes from Time Warner Cable in Burnham. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which will allow you to log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch television from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. The number of Burnham, ME homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. That means 875 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ an online voicemail management tool. Can you imagine seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. A bundle that combines cable TV service with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you even more features in Burnham, ME as well.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

More than 583 Burnham residents presently use a DVR as a part of their entertainment setup. There is nothing more convenient, especially if you're like the majority of Americans and own more than one modern TV than a whole home solution. Time Warner Cable has just what you need in the Whole House HD-DVR.

Add features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable, and discover the benefits of advanced features and services.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Burnham, ME

Established with much ado in 1989, Time Warner Cable had the moxie to become an instantaneous force in the cable and telecommunications industry. Today, the company maintains its position as a leader in the industry with the best products and services. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in Burnham, ME with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Moreover, Time Warner Cable products and services are preferred by people in Burnham, ME. At this time, Time Warner Cable subscribers exceed 12.2 million for basic cable, 10.8 million for high speed internet, 9.3 million with bundled services, and even more than 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Get in the loop on what all the fuss is about by dialing the number below for current deals and accessibility of Time Warner Cable services in Burnham, ME.