CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Calais, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Calais, ME

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Calais, ME Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've figured it out by now; your Calais, ME cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Calais residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Calais, ME. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Get all the options that you need with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. The percentage is up to 66% of Calais homes who chose a bundle to combine their telecommunications services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Calais.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

44% of Calais residents are using a DVR in their homes. When you order the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you'll have the ability to watch your favorite show on one TV and finish it on another without missing a beat. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Calais, ME Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

For many years now, Washington County Community College has been a source of community pride in Calais. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Calais has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.