CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Camden, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Camden, ME with Time Warner Cable

You're among the many who've realized that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Camden, ME. Are you part of the 94%, or 3,654 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Camden? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to match your TV habits.

Whether you are a fan of sports, movies, news or reality TV, Time Warner Cable can provide you with the programming you desire. With advanced features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, you can program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV anywhere from a mobile device. Get it today, only from Time Warner Cable.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Isn't it time for you to join the people who already enjoy the benefits of bundling? A Time Warner Cable bundle will give you the TV, home phone and/or Internet that you need. The rise in the number of households bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of Camden residents getting the benefits of bundles. That's roughly 2,565 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Bundling Time Warner Cable TV with phone service brings you exclusive features such as caller ID right on your TV screen. Also, you'll get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

By using a DVR, more than 1,710 Camden residents can view all of their favorite movies and TV shows. If you own multiple televisions, you're like most Mainers. Obtain a Whole House HD-DVR for your high-tech TV from Time Warner Cable.

Discover the benefits of Time Warner Cable and get advanced features and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Camden, ME Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Did you know that Noah Starr grew up right here in Camden? In fact, Maine is home to many different celebrities including movie stars, stage actors, musicians, bestselling authors, and important politicians. As a Time Warner Cable customer, it's easy to discover many great and interesting facts about your hometown heroes and the history of your city and state. Check it out sometime, you might learn something really fun and unexpected!