CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Carmel, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Carmel, ME

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Carmel, ME Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Carmel, ME. Are you part of the 94% of Carmel residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Carmel, ME is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Join the other households and take advantage of the benefits of bundling TV with home phone and/or Internet service. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Carmel, ME. That means 2/3 of your Carmel neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Carmel.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

44% of Carmel residents are using a DVR in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own at least two, three or more televisions. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Carmel, ME

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers Carmel, ME customers quality options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable has what Carmel, ME residents want. Discover Time Warner Cable availability in Carmel, ME, by calling the number below.