CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Coopers Mills, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Coopers Mills, ME

You've figured it out by now; your Coopers Mills, ME cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Coopers Mills residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Coopers Mills, ME is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. About 66% of the homes in Coopers Mills bundle their home services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Coopers Mills and get caller ID on your television.

Get the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Coopers Mills residents already have a DVR in their homes? Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own multiple televisions. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Coopers Mills, ME

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. Today, the company maintains its position as a leader in the industry with the best products and services. Available in 29 states, complete with 31 distinct operating divisions, Time Warner Cable is a preferred choice for customers in Coopers Mills, ME. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in Coopers Mills, ME. At this time, Time Warner Cable subscribers exceed 12.2 million for basic cable, 10.8 million for high speed internet, 9.3 million with bundled services, and even more than 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Discover what all the talk is about and dial the number below for present deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Coopers Mills, ME.