CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Cushing, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Cushing, ME

Here's some good news: Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider in Cushing, ME. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,314 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Cushing? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to satisfy the whole family.

Get the type of programming cable TV subscribers in Cushing love from Time Warner Cable. If it's advanced features and services that interest you, you will appreciate knowing Time Warner Cable has them. TWC TV™ gives you the ability to program your DVR, record shows and even watch TV from any of your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

More households are bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and a Time Warner Cable bundle deal is the perfect way for you to join them. In Cushing alone, the percentage of people who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has grown to 66%. That's roughly 923 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ which allows you to manage your voicemail online. Also, you can get caller ID service that appears on the TV screen with a Time Warner Cable Phone and TV bundle. You'll get these features and much more in Cushing, ME when you combine Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

If you own a DVR in addition to your TV subscription, then you will number among the more than 615 Cushing residents who've made the same choice. For advanced DVR services, many customers choose Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR solution for their homes. If you own more than one television, this is a useful service.

Add products and features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable and take advantage of the benefits these features have to offer.

Cushing, ME Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. With excellent products and services, the company endures as a leader in the industry. Available in 29 states, complete with 31 distinct operating divisions, Time Warner Cable is a preferred choice for customers in Cushing, ME. Time Warner Cable has the products and services beloved by people in Cushing, ME. Right now, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below for Time Warner Cable deals and services presently available in Cushing, ME and uncover what all the fanfare is about.