CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in East Livermore, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in East Livermore, ME with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in East Livermore, ME. Are you part of the 94% of East Livermore residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in East Livermore, ME is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. Currently at 66% in East Livermore, ME, bundling is more prominent than ever before. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in East Livermore and your dreams will come true.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of East Livermore residents having one in their homes. Many others have selected the Whole House HD-DVR products and additional services from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in East Livermore, ME

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Along with East Livermore, ME, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in East Livermore, ME. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in East Livermore, ME, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.