CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in East Machias, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in East Machias, ME

It's no longer a secret! Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in East Machias, ME. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,179 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in East Machias? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your preferred method of watching TV, there are programming options to fit your lifestyle.

Get everyone's favorite programming offers from Time Warner Cable in East Machias, ME. In your package, you can get unique services from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™. Use it to watch TV, program your DVR or even delete a show right from any of your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

To join others in your area in bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet, all you need is a Time Warner Cable bundle. The rise in the number of households bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of East Machias residents getting the benefits of bundles. That means 828 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

You'll discover features such as VoiceZone™ online voicemail management. Have you ever wanted caller ID to appear on the TV screen? Get just that with a Time Warner Cable TV and phone bundle. You'll find these features and much more by combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service in East Machias, ME.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

More than 552 East Machias residents have a DVR as part of their cable television package. Do you number among those who've made the same choice? Record, pause, play and delete your favorite shows from any TV in your house with Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. If you have more than one TV in your home, this is a useful service.

Choose Time Warner Cable and acquire advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in East Machias, ME

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Currently, they provide state-of-the-art technology and popular cable television programming. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including East Machias, ME. Time Warner Cable provides the best cable TV, Internet, and phone services for East Machias, ME residents. 12.2 million subscribers enjoy cable TV service from Time Warner Cable. Also, 10.8 million customers subscribe to high-speed internet, 4.9 million use their digital home phone service and 9.3 million bundle their services. Call the phone number below to find out more about Time Warner Cable packages, deals and other services in East Machias, ME.