CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Ellsworth, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Ellsworth, ME

By now you've heard that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Ellsworth, ME. Are you part of the 94%, or 6,746 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Ellsworth? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of what you like to watch, Time Warner Cable has a programming package for you.

Choose top rated movies, championship sporting events or even the local news. It doesn't matter because Time Warner Cable has the perfect programming package for you. Get even more features from Time Warner Cable that fit your lifestyle like TWC TV™, which gives you the freedom to watch your favorite TV shows and set your DVR from your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to become one of the homes who are combining their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle providing what you require. The rise in the popularity of bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of Ellsworth residents getting the benefits of bundles. That means 4,737 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

A bundle will also give you more control of your services, including management of your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. And bundling TV and phone service with Time Warner Cable lets you display caller ID info on your TV screen. With phone service and TV combined in Ellsworth, ME, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

If you own a DVR in addition to your TV subscription, then you will number among the more than 3,158 Ellsworth residents who've made the same choice. For advanced DVR services, many Time Warner Cable subscribers choose the Whole House HD-DVR solution. Begin watching a movie in one room, pause if for whatever reason, and pick it up right where you left off on another television.

Add products and features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable and discover the benefits of advanced features and services.

Ellsworth, ME Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Established with much ado in 1989, Time Warner Cable had the moxie to become an instantaneous force in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company has carried on over the years as a leader in the industry with excellent products and services. Available in 29 states, complete with 31 distinct operating divisions, Time Warner Cable is a preferred choice for customers in Ellsworth, ME. Moreover, Time Warner Cable products and services are preferred by people in Ellsworth, ME. Right now, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below for Time Warner Cable deals and services presently available in Ellsworth, ME and uncover what all the fanfare is about.