CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Fort Fairfield, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Fort Fairfield, ME with Time Warner Cable

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Fort Fairfield, ME. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,449 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Fort Fairfield? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to satisfy the whole family.

Whether you are a fan of sports, movies, news or reality TV, Time Warner Cable can provide you with the programming you desire. Get additional features from Time Warner Cable that fit your lifestyle like TWC TV™, which gives you the freedom to watch the shows you love and set your DVR from your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you would like to become one of the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a package providing what you need. In Fort Fairfield, ME, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. That's 1,018 Fort Fairfield residents who have the Internet, Phone and/or TV service bundled onto one bill.

Set up your voicemail online with VoiceZone™, an exclusive feature available to customers who bundle their services. How convenient would it be to have caller ID on your TV screen? That's just one of the unique benefits of bundling TV from Time Warner Cable with phone service. Bundle cable television service with phone service and experience Time Warner Cable features that you won't get any other way.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

More than 678 Fort Fairfield residents now use a DVR as a part of their entertainment setup. If you're anything like a larger portion of Americans and own more than one high-tech TV, there is nothing more convenient than a whole home solution. And Time Warner Cable has just that with the Whole House HD-DVR.

When you want advanced features, pick Time Warner Cable and enjoy Start Over® and Look Back®; and many more are incorporated in each set-top cable box.

Fort Fairfield, ME Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. Since then, it has provided quality content and service to its customers. It also has 31 operating divisions throughout 29 states. Time Warner Cable is what you need if you're looking for great service in Fort Fairfield, ME. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Fort Fairfield, ME, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Call the number below to discover special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable availability in Fort Fairfield, ME.