CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Gardiner, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Gardiner, ME

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Gardiner, ME

Now that you've figured out your Gardiner, ME cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Gardiner residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Gardiner, ME is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Now is the time for you to become one of the households that bundle cable TV with digital phone and/or High-Speed Internet. Telecommunications service bundles have risen to 66% in Gardiner, ME. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Gardiner.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

Did you know that 44% of Gardiner residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, many others have included Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR as part of their cable TV package. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Gardiner, ME Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

With a vision for the future of the cable and telecommunications industry, Time Warner Cable came onto the scene in 1989. Its customers have seen nothing but the best service since. It also has 31 operating divisions throughout 29 states. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Gardiner, ME subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. Gardiner, ME residents evidently prefer to have Time Warner Cable as their provider with 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable. What are you waiting for? Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Gardiner, ME can be found by calling the number below.