CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Gorham, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Gorham, ME

You're one of the lucky ones in Gorham, ME; Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 4,295 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Gorham? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of how you opt to view TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

The people of Gorham really love their television programming from Time Warner Cable. You'll also get some of the most unique features in the industry, offered only through Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which allows you to set your DVR and watch television from any of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Isn't it time for you to join the people who already enjoy the benefits of bundling? A Time Warner Cable bundle gives you the TV, home phone and/or Internet that you and your family needs. The number of Gorham, ME homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. That's roughly 3,016 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that special feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Gorham, ME. With phone service and TV combined in Gorham, ME, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 2,010 Gorham residents who've made the same choice. Today, viewing premium cable TV programming with a DVR as part of your cable TV package is so much easier.

If you desire sophisticated features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in every set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Gorham, ME

Time Warner Cable has been a leader in the telecommunications and cable industry since 1989 and remains as one of the most significant companies in the world. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Gorham, ME customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. Gorham, ME has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable products, services, special offers and availability in Gorham, ME by calling the number below!