CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Grand Lake Stream, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Grand Lake Stream, ME

Now that you've figured out your Grand Lake Stream, ME cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Grand Lake Stream residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Grand Lake Stream, ME. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Get all the options that you need with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. In Grand Lake Stream, 66% of the residents bundle their telecommunications services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Grand Lake Stream and get caller ID on your television.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

44% of Grand Lake Stream residents are using a DVR in their homes. Time Warner Cable subscribers get advanced HD-DVR services with the Whole House DVR solution. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Grand Lake Stream, ME

With a vision for the future of the cable and telecommunications industry, Time Warner Cable came onto the scene in 1989. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you live in Grand Lake Stream, ME, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Grand Lake Stream, ME, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Call the number below to learn more about Time Warner Cable availability in Grand Lake Stream, ME and find out if there are any special offers.