CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Hiram, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Hiram, ME

Time Warner Cable has something it wants you to know. It is your cable TV and telecommunications service provider in Hiram, ME. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,449 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Hiram? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You have options with a programming package to fit your needs.

The highest quality television services in Hiram, ME come from Time Warner Cable. If you're into advanced technology, TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable will excite you. Now you will be able to program your DVR and view TV from any of your wireless devices, despite your physical location.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

To join others in your area in bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet, all you need is a Time Warner Cable bundle. In Hiram alone, the percentage of people who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has grown to 66%. In other words, 1,018 Mainers are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ online voicemail management allow you to control your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that special feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Hiram, ME. You get this feature among others with a Time Warner Cable bundle that combines phone and TV service.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

More than 678 Hiram residents now utilize a DVR as a part of their home theater setup. You now have the power to start a movie in one room, pause it and pick it back up in an utterly different room in your home by using the Whole House HD-DVR services presented by Time Warner Cable.

Get features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable and take advantage of the benefits these features have to offer.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Hiram, ME

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Hiram, ME. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Hiram, ME. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Hiram, ME, just call the number below.