CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Kingfield, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Kingfield, ME

Time Warner Cable in Kingfield, ME is now your telecommunications provider. This is extremely good news! 94% of Kingfield residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 1,060 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. There's a wide range of programming packages to fit your needs right here.

Get the best in movies, sports and local shows with Time Warner Cable. Get special programming features that are only available from Time Warner Cable; including TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless device.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

To join others in your area in bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet, all you need is a Time Warner Cable bundle. In Kingfield alone, the percentage of households who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. Which means 744 Mainers in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Bundling also brings you great features like online VoiceZone™ voicemail management. The ability to see caller ID on your TV screen is another great bundle feature. Bundle cable TV service with phone service and experience Time Warner Cable features that you can't find any other way.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 496 Kingfield residents who've made the same choice. Most Americans have numerous TVs in their home, and Time Warner Cable offers the Whole House HD-DVR. It allows you pause TV in one room and watch it in another right where you left off.

Cable TV viewers need more advanced products and features that are user-friendly. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Kingfield, ME

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has remained one of the most prestigious cable and telecommunications companies in world. Providing services in 29 states across the nation, Time Warner Cable provides a multitude of services with exceptional performance in Kingfield, ME when it comes to downloading music, watching your favorite shows and even when calling your friends. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides top choices in Kingfield, ME. To ensure that Time Warner Cable products, services and special offers are available in Kingfield, ME call the number below!