CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Leeds, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Leeds, ME Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

If you call Leeds, ME home, you've already found out Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider. Talk about good news! Are you part of the 94%, or 2,024 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Leeds? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You have options with a programming package to fit your needs.

Get the best sports, movies, news and local television programming from Time Warner Cable. With modern features like TWC TV™, Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to watch TV and manage your DVR from all of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and yours should be next with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. In Leeds alone, the percentage of residents who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. In other words, 1,421 Mainers are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

A bundle will also give you more control of your services, including management of your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. You can even get caller ID service that appears on the TV screen with a Time Warner Cable Phone and TV bundle. Bundle cable TV service with phone service and get access to Time Warner Cable features that you won't get any other way.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVRs have been included in the cable TV subscriptions of more than 947 Leeds residents. You now have the ability to begin a movie in one room, pause it and resume it in an entirely different room within your home by using the Whole House HD-DVR services from Time Warner Cable.

Get features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable and discover the benefits of advanced features and services.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Leeds, ME

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Leeds, ME. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Leeds, ME. 12.2 million subscribers enjoy cable TV service from Time Warner Cable. Also, 10.8 million customers subscribe to high-speed internet, 4.9 million use their digital home phone service and 9.3 million bundle their services. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Leeds, ME, just call the number below.