CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lewiston, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Lewiston, ME

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-844-216-5779
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Lewiston, ME

Now that you've figured out your Lewiston, ME cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Lewiston residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Lewiston, ME. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Bundle your TV, Internet and/or Phone service and join the many other households who only have one bill for their home services. About 66% of the homes in Lewiston bundle their home services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Lewiston.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Lewiston residents already have a DVR in their homes? Other residents in your area have opted to include the Whole House HD-DVR products and additional services from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Lewiston, ME

Time Warner Cable not only provides the best in service, it knows Lewiston, ME. Why settle for less when you can get personal programming? Enjoy yourself while watching local legends, like Cynthia McFadden. Experience the spirit of Central Maine Medical Center College of Nursing and Health Professions as they compete against and crush their rivals, or sit back and enjoy local shows like Kingdom Hospital. Time Warner Cable customizes your experience, to bring you the very best in entertainment.