CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lincoln, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Lincoln, ME

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Lincoln, ME. 94% of Lincoln residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 2,722 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. However you watch television, the right bundle for you is right here.

Get unbeatable programming from Time Warner Cable. If it's advanced features and services that interest you, you'll be happy to know Time Warner Cable has them. TWC TV™ gives you the ability to program your DVR, record shows and even watch TV from any of your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

If you would like to join the homes who are combining their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a package providing what you require. The number of Lincoln, ME homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. Which means 1,911 Mainers in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Other unique features, like VoiceZone™, let you manage your Voicemail on the Internet. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that special feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Lincoln, ME. You get this feature and more with a Time Warner Cable bundle that combines phone and TV service.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise within the last five years with 1,274 Lincoln locals having one in their home. If you're like millions of other Americans, you own more than one TV, which makes the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable more important than ever.

More Cable TV viewers are requesting advanced services with user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Lincoln, ME

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. As one of America's largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including Lincoln, ME. Time Warner Cable provides the best cable TV, Internet, and phone services for Lincoln, ME residents. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Lincoln, ME, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.