CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lisbon, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Lisbon, ME Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

If you live in Lisbon, ME, by now you've heard the great news. Time Warner Cable is your cable television and telecommunications provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 8,797 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Lisbon? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to fit your TV habits.

Time Warner Cable has the programming package you want, whether you like blockbuster movies, top-rated sports or even local shows. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which will allow you to log in to set up your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the majority by getting cable TV, High-Speed Internet and phone service with a Time Warner Cable bundle. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Lisbon. That's roughly 6,176 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

An additional special feature you'll love is managing your voicemail on the Internet with VoiceZone™. Onscreen caller ID means that you can get caller ID right on the TV when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. With phone service and TV combined in Lisbon, ME, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

With 4,118 occupants in Lisbon having one DVR in their household, its use is on the increase within the past five years. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR offered from Time Warner Cable you'll be able to start watching a new movie in one room and finish it in different room without needing to restart it.

Choose Time Warner Cable and get advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with each set-top cable box.

Lisbon, ME Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. It also has 31 operating divisions throughout 29 states. Time Warner Cable is what you need if you're looking for great service in Lisbon, ME. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Lisbon, ME, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Lisbon, ME can be found by calling the number below.