CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lovell, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Lovell, ME Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. 94% of Lovell residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 976 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Wherever you land, there are television programming packages to fit your TV habits.

Everyone appreciates the programming that Time Warner Cable offers in Lovell. If it's advanced features and services that interest you, you'll be happy to know Time Warner Cable has them. TWC TV™ gives you the ability to program your DVR, record shows and even watch TV from any of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With numbers like that, you will see why combining your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle simply makes sense. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Lovell, ME. Which means that 685 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™; it's just one of the unique features. Can you imagine seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. Time Warner Cable offers that and much more when you bundle your services in Lovell, ME.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

Rising DVR use has resulted in a DVR being added to cable TV packages in more than 457 Lovell residents' homes. If you are like the majority of Americans, and have more than one TVs in your home, Time Warner Cable is the optimal choice. Pause TV in one room and finish it in another right where you left off, using the Whole House HD-DVR.

If you desire advanced features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in each set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Lovell, ME

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Lovell, ME offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Lovell, ME residents need. To learn about Time Warner Cable availability in Lovell, ME, call the number below.