Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Machiasport, ME

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Machiasport, ME

Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Machiasport, ME. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,045 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Machiasport? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to match your TV habits.

Get the best television programming package in Machiasport from Time Warner Cable. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your mobile devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

To add home phone and/or Internet to your TV service, you need only one thing -- a Time Warner Cable bundle deal. In Machiasport alone, the number of households taking advantage of telecommunications bundles has gone up to 66%. That's 734 Mainers who combine two or more services onto one bill.

You'll discover features such as VoiceZone™ online voicemail management. Your TV can give you caller ID information when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable gives you that and more when you bundle both services in Machiasport, ME.

Get the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

By using a DVR, more than 489 Machiasport residents can watch their favorite shows and movies. The Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable is a particularly useful service should you own more than one television. You can even begin watching your favorite TV show in one room and finish watching it in another without needing to restart it.

Get features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable and discover the benefits of advanced features and services.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Machiasport, ME

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Machiasport, ME. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides just what Machiasport, ME residents want. For information on Time Warner Cable availability in Machiasport, ME, call the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.