CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Minot, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Minot, ME

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Minot, ME

You've figured it out by now; your Minot, ME cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Minot residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

It doesn't matter if you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. The number of Minot residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Minot.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

Did you know that 44% of Minot residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, many others have included Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR as part of their cable TV package. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Minot, ME Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has consistently provided what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Minot, ME offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides just what Minot, ME residents want. Discover Time Warner Cable availability in Minot, ME, by calling the number below.