CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in North Waterboro, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

North Waterboro, ME Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your North Waterboro, ME TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of North Waterboro residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in North Waterboro, ME is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Bundle your TV, Internet and/or Phone service and join the many other households who only have one bill for their home services. Telecommunications service packages have climbed to 66% in North Waterboro, ME. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in North Waterboro and get caller ID on your television.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of North Waterboro residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable subscribers who want advanced HD-DVR services look no further with the Whole House DVR solution. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in North Waterboro, ME

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since then, they have become a leader in high-tech telecommunications and TV programming. As one of America's largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including North Waterboro, ME. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in North Waterboro, ME. 12.2 million subscribers enjoy cable TV service from Time Warner Cable. Also, 10.8 million customers subscribe to high-speed internet, 4.9 million use their digital home phone service and 9.3 million bundle their services. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in North Waterboro, ME, just call the number below.