CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Orono, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Orono, ME with Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable is the telecommunications provider in Orono, ME, which is good news. Are you part of the 94%, or 8,329 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Orono? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There's a wide range of programming packages to fit your viewing habits right here.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Orono. Options like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices; these features are specific to Time Warner Cable.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

To add home phone and/or Internet to your TV service, you need only one thing -- a Time Warner Cable bundle deal. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Orono, ME. That's roughly 5,848 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ which allows you to manage your voicemail online. And seeing caller ID on your TV is yet another exclusive feature with Time Warner Cable bundles including phone and TV service. You also get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

More than 3,899 Orono residents have a DVR as part of their cable television package. Do you number among those who've made the same choice? If you're similar to the majority of Americans, and have multiple TVs in your home, Time Warner Cable is the optimal choice. Pause TV in one room and start it in another exactly where you left off, with the Whole House HD-DVR.

TV viewers are looking for more advanced products and services with easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Orono, ME

For many years now, University of Maine has been a source of community pride in Orono. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Orono has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.