CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Randolph, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Randolph, ME

Here's some good news: Time Warner Cable is the telecommunications service provider in your area. 94% of Randolph residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 1,780 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Regardless of how you decide to view TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

Get amazing programming from Time Warner Cable. Who doesn't like advanced features and services with their television package? Time Warner Cable gives you TWC TV™, allowing you to watch TV and program your DVR directly from any of your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

It is time for you to join those already bundling; bundle TV with home phone and/or Internet with Time Warner Cable. A majority of Randolph residents — 66%, to be exact — already know the benefits of bundling their telecommunications services. Which means 1,250 Mainers in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ which allows you to manage your voicemail online. Your TV can display caller ID when someone is calling, when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable also provides the most unique features when you combine phone service with cable TV in Randolph, ME.

Get Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

833 Randolph residents add a DVR to their basic cable TV package. Record, pause, play and delete any show with the Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable, and do it from any room in your home.

Today's cable TV viewers are demanding advanced services, products and features with more easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Randolph, ME

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has remained one of the most prestigious cable and telecommunications companies in world. Providing services in 29 states across the nation, Time Warner Cable provides a multitude of services with exceptional performance in Randolph, ME when it comes to downloading music, watching your favorite shows and even when calling your friends. Randolph, ME has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Randolph, ME.