CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in South Bristol, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in South Bristol, ME with Time Warner Cable

If you're a resident in South Bristol, ME, you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider, and that's good news for you. Are you part of the 94%, or 784 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in South Bristol? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? It doesn't matter what your TV habits are, there's a package perfect for you.

No matter what type of television programming you like, sports, movies or even local channels, Time Warner Cable has a programming package just right for you. Get additional features from Time Warner Cable that fit your lifestyle like TWC TV™, which gives you the freedom to watch your favorite TV shows and program your DVR from your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

To join others in your area in bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet, all you need is a Time Warner Cable bundle. A majority of South Bristol residents — 66%, to be exact — have experienced the benefits of bundling their telecommunications services. Which means that 550 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ an online voicemail management tool. How convenient would it be to have caller ID on your TV screen? That's just one of the unique benefits of bundling TV from Time Warner Cable with phone service. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service enables these features and more.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

In the past five years, DVR use has increased to more than 367 South Bristol residents using a DVR as a part of their home theater setup. Record, pause, play and delete all of your favorite shows from any room in your home with Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR service. This service is especially useful if you own more than one television.

Television viewers are demanding advanced services, products and features with more easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in South Bristol, ME

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. Its customers have seen nothing but the best service since. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you live in South Bristol, ME, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. South Bristol, ME residents evidently prefer to have Time Warner Cable as their provider with 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable. What are you waiting for? Call the number below to learn more about Time Warner Cable availability in South Bristol, ME and find out if there are any special offers.