CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Southwest Harbor, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Southwest Harbor, ME with Time Warner Cable

Like millions of others, Time Warner Cable is the TV, Internet and phone provider in Southwest Harbor, ME. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,730 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Southwest Harbor? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Wherever you land, there are television programming packages to fit your TV habits.

Residents of Southwest Harbor really love their television programming from Time Warner Cable. Discover great features and services from Time Warner Cable including TWC TV™, which gives you the capability of watching TV or managing your DVR no matter where you are, with any of your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. In Southwest Harbor, ME, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. That means 1,214 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™, an exclusive feature available to customers who bundle their services. Package deals from Time Warner Cable also give you special features, such as the ability to see caller ID on the TV when you combine TV with phone service. These are just two great features available when you bundle both services in Southwest Harbor, ME.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

DVR use is on the rise within the last five years with 810 Southwest Harbor residents having one in their home. Today, viewing premium cable TV programming with a DVR as part of your cable TV package is so much easier.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced products and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Southwest Harbor, ME

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has remained one of the most prestigious cable and telecommunications companies in world. Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states within its 31 operating divisions and continually serves Southwest Harbor, ME customers outstanding choices in programming, Internet speed and phone options. The 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers all agree, that Time Warner Cable provides amazing options in Southwest Harbor, ME. Discover all there is to know about Time Warner Cable services, promotional offers and availability in Southwest Harbor, ME by calling the number below!