Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Wells, ME

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Out-of-this-World TV Service in Wells, ME with Time Warner Cable

If you live in Wells, ME, by now you’ve heard the great news. Time Warner Cable is your cable television and telecommunications provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 9,414 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Wells? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to match your TV habits.

If you want the best in sports, movies or even local shows, you can get it from Time Warner Cable. Features like TWC TV™ where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and enjoy TV from your wireless devices; these features are specific to Time Warner Cable.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and yours should be next with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. In Wells alone, the percentage of households who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has grown to 66%. Which means that 6,610 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Online VoiceZone™ voicemail management is just one of the unique features available to you. Bundling Time Warner Cable TV service with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you even more features, such as onscreen caller ID -- you'll see who's calling without taking your eyes off the TV. You also get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

DVR use is on the rise. 4,407 Wells residents now have at least one in their home. With a Whole House HD-DVR, Time Warner Cable offers you the power to begin a movie in one room, pause it and resume it in a completely different room within your home.

Choose Time Warner Cable and acquire advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with every set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Wells, ME

For many years now, York County Community College has been a source of community pride in Wells. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Wells has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.